Thursday, November 15, 2012

To My Future Business Partner...wherever you may be...

I was in charge of storytime for the Toy Store I work at. I'm a pro at storytime. Seriously. It's my thing. I think my managers didn't know just how amazing it was going to be. Afterward a co-worker of mine said and I quote, "That was f***ing professional. You are amazing at this. You need to have your own business. I'm dead serious."

And I've thought about it. I would love to have my own educational center that focuses on literacy for children with loads of drama games and imaginary play. It has crossed my mind many times. I'm not business savvy though. I would need someone who is good at that to help me. I'm better at the artsy stuff. I'm no good with all that paperwork. So if I find the right business partner who doesn't mind doing all that while I just stick to the curriculum and creativity then I'd be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment