Thursday, January 10, 2013

I have a migraine...

And thoughts. Tons of thoughts. Like donating my eggs. Running a marathon. Witnessing a murder. Some weird. Some not so weird. Adopting a kid and naming him Milo cause that's a cool name. I'm also thinking about what it would be like to be 80 years old, named Ethel... with an oxygen tank.
Also - I'm reading plays. Copious amounts of plays. I'm in the need for a new fresh monologue. Yet I had to pick up a Tennessee Williams play because I am addicted. Some people do crack. I do Williams.
Every day I get ready to singing Muppets. Most usually from 'Muppet Christmas Carol' even though it's not Christmas anymore. And I sing whilst putting on my eyeliner....
"And the worst of the worst
The most hated and cursed
Is the one that they call Scrooge.'

Which then makes me think of Mogley the Monster - my dear puppet who I had to leave at home in Virginia because I didn't have room in my luggage. Mogley whom I sometimes change into Pippa when I feel like it. Cause puppets are allowed to be transsexual.

And my migraine still hurts.


No comments:

Post a Comment